Tuesday, December 18, 2012

A bit of Cheer (Albeit not of the Yule Tide Variety)

Do you ever have a bad day? This is a silly question. Of course you have bad days. We all do. But what we don't all have that I am blessed beyond belief to have is a wonderful class of first graders to make it all better.

About a week ago I was having one of those bad days. Well, it was just the morning that was bad at that point. And one of my girls walked in and the first thing she did was hand me this note shyly and take her seat. This is what it said:

"I <3 Mrs. Lynch. You are nice. You are buetiful (beautiful). you have pretty hair. you are creative and I like that. You are an artist. I like your close (clothes). I like your shoes."

My day was totally fixed. I love my job!

Jillian


No comments:

Post a Comment