Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Good Friends

A friend recently reminded me that good friends are worth the work it takes to keep them good friends. So Wiggles and I made a trip to visit my college roommate and honorary sister yesterday. It had been a while. Too long really. Here's to a shorter interval between this and the next visit and also, to a more than gracious friend. Also, Thanks for the fantastic pizza!

Here are a few pictures of the visit. Every single one of them is of Wiggles and The Roommate's dog. Now, I've decided not to share Wiggles' real name for security reasons, so suffice it to say the dog and the girl have the same name, and boy was that fun! And also let me say, that dog is a FABULOUS doggy who let my little girl poke, prod, crawl on and generally torture her for the better part of three hours. Good Girl, doggy.

Here she comes!

Chocolate (lab) Kisses!

Buddies


1 comment: