Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A Day in the Life of Wiggles

I read a post on this blog where she (I think it was her friend actually) challenged her readers to write about one day. Just one, random day in the life of you. Well, I decided to do that, but then I realized my life isn't all that interesting or exciting. So instead, I'm going to do one day in the life of Wiggles. Mostly in pictures. so here goes. 


This is how my day starts. Mama has to take a shower
and I only nap for 45 minutes at a time,
so Mama has to shower with me in the highchair while I eat breakfast

Here's Mama's view from the shower. Hi Mama!

Mama had the nerve to try and do her hair!
She had to put me down for five whole minutes!
This makes me sad, Mama!

See? Told you Mama did her hair.
(PS. who knew my hair could do this?  I've been doing it like I do
Wiggles hair. Turns out I have really wavy hair. Who knew?!)

I spent the rest of the day touching things I shouldn't...
Dancing to my music. That's my favorite!
Hiding in the laundry basket (my second favorite thing).

Then after my nap Mama did the dishes while I ate my snack.
Then Mama tickled my head with the head tickler. 



I played with Grandma!

We played the in-out game.
Then Daddy came home. He was feeling sick so...
I hugged him!
Hanging out before bed time.

And that's her day. Wouldn't it be nice to be so carefree? Just play all day and sleep? Really this is just an excuse to have lots of adorable pictures for Oma and Opa (my parents) who haven't seen her in a few weeks. You're welcome Oma and Opa! 

Until next time,
Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment