Tuesday, March 5, 2013

My Week in Pictures #1

My new camera has given me a new weekly blog idea. I need practice with my new camera. I'm still getting used to all the settings and more importantly, how to set those settings quickly enough to catch a toddler before the moment is gone. So I'm going to try and do a picture a day for a year. Not an original idea, I know, but a good enough one to steal. So here goes (pardon the backlog, I'm starting when I got the camera just over a week ago):

2/22/13--First day with the camera. This is what "timeout" for a one year old looks like at our house. As you can see she's really phased by it...
2/23/13--Zoo trip for Grandma's Birthday. This is not Wiggles, just thought it was a fun shot. 
2/24/13--Photo credit to Pat. He really has a fantastic eye. I know it's blurry, but I love the expression. Good job Daddy!
2/25/13--Reading a book in the car.
2/26/13--Love this picture. Our bedtime cuddles. 
2/28/13--Auntie Ericka is home from Ireland for a while. We are thrilled to have her (and her hat collection, displayed above). 
3/1/13--Daddies: Making bedtime difficult for Mommies since 1954. Pat LOVES to get her all riled up and then hand her off to me to put her to bed! 
3/3/13--Sick baby girl. Seriously folks, this is about an hour before we rushed her to urgent care with 103.3 fever and shallow, rapid breathing. Turns out it's an ear infection. You wanna know what tipped the Dr. off? We told her Wiggles refuses to lay down to sleep, even though she's so exhausted she's practically falling asleep in my arms. Lovely. My child already hates sleeping. Now it's actually painful for her to even try. Pray for me, people!
3/4/13--Feeling better today. Gotta love amoxicillin! Daddy's playing tickle monster with a much happier Wiggles.

I would love to have people link up and share some picture of their week, but I'm still learning how to do that. For now, feel free to leave a link to your blog in the comments if you wish. I can't wait to see what you have been up to.

TTFN, ta ta for now,
Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment