Tuesday, February 26, 2013

It Came!

The last post I wrote I talked about what was headed towards me in the mail. Well, it came! My Canon Rebel t3i DSLR camera came! Let me just say, I LOVE it! The all caps are absolutely necessary. To give you a realistic view of why this purchase is so exciting, have a look at the every single post I've ever posted and all those terrible blurry, dark or blown out pictures. I'll do a full review in a few days when I've had a little more practice with it, but for now, feast your eyes on some of my favorites. (PS some are still a little blurry. With a DSLR I'm in charge of everything about the picture and I'm still learning):

"Can I have this Mama?" 
We love our Mickey at the Lynch house!

Little hands

So handsome. I'm one lucky gal! 
"It's as big as me Mama!"

She sat here and said "Ooooh!" for about ten whole minutes, which is like a year in toddler time.

My beautiful girl

Pat took a stab at photography 
Again, so pretty!

Apple at Starbucks

Tickle time!

Daddy teaching Wiggles that Starbucks is not the place for screaming

No comments:

Post a Comment