Tuesday, June 26, 2012

An Introduction

First let me say that I am not bloggin to be famous, nor am I blogging to bear my soul to the world. At this point I'm just writing as a sort of online scrapbook. I'm sort of crafty, but scrapbooking has always eluded me. I have no patience for it.

I guess I should start with the cast of characters. First there's me. I am a wife, mother and teacher. Hopefully in that order. Then there's hubby. The wonderful husband and father who takes excellent care of us and is way too hard on himself. Last and certainly not least is my little wiggels. She's the most recent addition to our family; a lovely, sweet, busy and loud 5 month old girl. 

My little family

So welcome to our life it has it's up and certainly it's downs, but thats what God gave us!

No comments:

Post a Comment